Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934


Date of Report:


February 14, 2018


Algodon Wines and Luxury Development Group, Inc.

(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)


Delaware   0-55209   52-2158952

State of




File Number


IRS Employer

Identification No.


135 Fifth Ave., 10th Floor

New York, NY 10010

Address of principal executive offices



Telephone number, including

Area code



Former name or former address if changed since last report


Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions:


[  ] Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act
[  ] Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act
[  ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act
[  ] Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act


Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (17 CFR §230.405) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (17 CFR §240.12b-2).


Emerging growth company [  ]


If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act. [  ]







Item 5.02. Departure of Directors or Certain Officers; Election of Directors; Appointment of Certain Officers; Compensatory Arrangements of Certain Officers


In connection with the continued service of Scott L. Mathis as CEO and Maria Echevarria as CFO, on February 14, 2018, the Board of Directors granted options to the CEO to acquire 1,000,000 shares of common stock of the Company and to the CFO to acquire 25,000 shares of common stock of the Company at an exercise price of $0.77 per share. One year from the date of grant, 25% of the options vest, with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments thereafter. The options expire on February 14, 2023.







Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized, on the 16th day of February 2018.


  Algodon Wines & Luxury Development Group, Inc.
  By:  /s/ Scott L. Mathis
    Scott L. Mathis, President & CEO